I did not have any idea when I started research since the user was not a human being. Oliver recommended to search the life cycle of a star and I decided to make a clock with large and small stars' life span. I was inspired by these two clocks when I did sketch. One is unfinished astronomical clock and I liked the way to make planets by using beads. Another is a drum clock and I am kin on the thickness of the side. I tried to understand the user in order to the useful clock, not just pretty. The gap of life span between large star and small star was too big so I designed and put each 1,000,000 / 10,000,000 / 100,000,000 years on the side and it moves and beads rotate. So users can check what year it is since the clock ranging from 100,000 years to 10 billion years. The task was really interesting because the user was not human so I can more concentrate on thinking about which clock am I going to make and why is it needed and what do I need to use for users.
< <Coding before changing the design>> I tried to change the background colours when I hover the text. Result: This is the coding I tried to give blend mode effect before realising that I can use the blend mode in CSS Result: After I knew that I can use blend mode CSS as well, I applied it and the images/texts were more clear than before .overlay { position : absolute ; bottom : 110px ; background : rgb ( 255 , 0 , 0 ); mix-blend-mode : multiply ; width : 300px ; transition : .5s ease ; opacity : 0 ; padding : 300px ; text-align : center ; } .container:hover .overlay { opacity : 1 ; } --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------- ---- << Coding After changing the topic/ design>> I had difficulty when I had done coding, especially in the third page which has hover effect a lot. In order to check precisely the division of the pag...





댓글
댓글 쓰기